Museum Built by Berthoud Historical Society

1976 年,当地居民保留了铁匠 AG Bimson 的石材商店,并于 1978 年由伯特胡德历史学会将其作为小汤普森谷先锋博物馆开放。该建筑建于 1893 年,被列入国家史迹名录。

The Bimson Barn was relocated to the Little Thompson Valley Pioneer Museum in 2001. Originally constructed in 1902 it served as a temporary dwelling for the Bimson family while their new home was being built. Once restored, the barn will be used for additional exhibits.

Elmer Carlson erected “a new 24×60-foot garage building, just east of Bimson’s old stone shop” in 1940. Located at its original site but now on museum grounds, the “ Carlson Building ” serves as a museum annex.

梅朵霍洛学校曾经坐落在伯特胡德以西的一个山谷中,现在被卡特湖覆盖。学校建于 1916 年,是牧场主罗伊·亨特的礼物。自 2005 年以来,学校一直作为展览和生活历史日营的场地。

班扬天文台是贝尔图德银行家约翰·班扬于 1933 年在自家后院建造的天文台的复制品。该天文台建于 2004 年,在博物馆开放时间内作为展览品开放,并于每月第一个星期五向公众开放观星。

zh_CN简体中文